1. You have many unopened or tagged items in your closet - Guilty
2. You often purchase things you don’t need or didn’t plan to buy - Guilty
3. An argument or frustration sparks an urge to shop - Guilty
4. You experience a rush of excitement when you buy - Guilty
5. Purchases are followed by feelings of remorse - Guilty
6. You try to conceal your shopping habits - No need, my husband doesn't mind
7. You feel anxious on the days you don’t shop - Not as much as before
This article does point out the obvious, however, there were two things that caught my eye:
The article is telling me to only carry cash and leave credit cards at home. So, if that is the case, why would Yahoo list the current low interest rates on credit cards?. I understand that as adults we need to have self-control when it comes to things we cannot afford, however, there are people out there with serious problems. I know some people that rather buy a nice purse or shoes and disregard important bills such as rent or mortgage.
I used to be the one to click on credit cards offers just to buy things that I was not able to afford right away. I am so glad I no longer fall for those so called offers that leave you with a bad taste once you read the terms and conditions months later. I am currently still paying for some of those old purchases and looking back at it, it was to impress others.
So, are you a shopaholic in debt or styling on cash?
Cheers...and always beautify ur life.
This is not a sponsored post