You may find them on: Twitter: @TheDailyLove
It's been two weeks since my last confession. lol.. j/k, but yes' been two weeks since my last blog and I been through some things that I don't wish on anyone...
The biggest incident was that I ended up in the ER due to stress. I swear stress can hit anyone even the most calm, organized, care free person. I found myself with the most uncontrollable headache in which since I'm not a Doctor nor know if it was> I would say it was a Migraine. So I went to the ER since I couldn't take it anymore even after taking pain killers. Well the Doctor told me that I was extremely tense due to the pain location. I wasn't tense, I was stiff.lol. Anyways, he gave me meds and told me not to worry about the small things such as things that I can't change nor handle if not my own life.
So I got home and I have the most wonderful, amazing, caring boyfriend and he made sure to feed me and give me my meds.
This lesson taught me to:
- Ignore those with drama, I mean I can listen to my friends and their issues, but just not take any of that personal as far as worrying about them. They are adults and should handle their own.
- Live life to the fullest, Love with all my heart and Laugh hysterically until my tummy hurt.lol.
- Ignore the negativity and just think positive thoughts.
- Stress LESS at work and if cannot be fix, let someone else in charge deal with it.
- Go out more and enjoy nature. It's there for a reason.
- To make plans for the future since I really need a change (finish school and save $).
Disclaimer: this is not a sponsored post.